Glow In The Bark (Rainbow Bridge)
Lnl So Stephanie (Rainbow Bridge)
Divine Bliss (Rainbow Bridge)
Tommy Romano (Rainbow Bridge)
Monty(Rainbow Bridge)
Divine Bull "Bullet" (Rainbow Bridge)
RBI Cantu (Rainbow Bridge)
Lindy(Foster)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On May 21, 2012 Tommy started showing signs of Idiopathic Vestibular Disease (IVD). His sister Glow had this in 2008 and recovered after a few days. I noticed it when I took him for a walk with Bliss and Bullet. It started in the house as I hooked up the leashes, but I didn't realize it at first. As we walked, he would start to turn to the left and make a complete circle. The only time he walked straight is if an obstruction was on his left. When I meets a corner open to the left, he turns. If it is a hallway that deadends, he does a 180 deg turn to the left and follows the wall back. If the wall turns to the right, he does a 270 deg turn to the left.